Friday, November 26, 2010
insomnia
Screw Starhub's internet. D<It gets so freaking slow on some days it's annoying.
I can't even load videos on Youtube rofl.
It takes hours just to load a 10 minute video =.=
Well, without internet, all i have is blogskins, photoshop & time to catch up animes.
Heh I already have like 4 blogskins not submitted xD
I really need to finish K-ON!! & Durarara!! LOL. As well as Uraboku and other stuff.
Without my parents at home, it's a total mess =___=
Meals are either bought or cooked by my older sister... or i can cook instant noodles LOL.
And even my older siblings don't wash the dishes and I have to do it...
I don't know what is this coming to.
I've been sleeping rather well the past 2 days though. I don't know why, but the silence is nice.
I think the random sounds at night scare me. My imagination is too rich =.=