another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
the light and the shadows get closer and closer
five down, two to go!

omg.
I think i screwed up physics :C
Didn't study much on waves and it came out...
Meh.
Anyway, tomorrow's the last day of exams! \o/
Math and Geog left.
がんばって!
Meh i wanna go learn Japanese.
I don't even know if i'll be able to learn it next year =.=

Finished Tantei Gakuen Q.
The special episode portrayed Ryuu in a much more cheerful light than in the drama =.=
Well, next up is Orthros no Inu :3

Shounen Club is freaking awesome! :D

Been watching sketching videos off Youtube,
now i really really wanna get better at drawing D:
^ Always happens, but i still don't draw much.
I can't wait for next year to come.
Art, Java and a whole new me (maybe not.)

I love my fringe right now xDD
It parts to the left and right :D
I think it's because of the fan near the computer which blows my fringe to the left that's why it's always left. Hmm.
Why does (almost) everyone have a right-swept fringe instead of left, i wonder.
Oh and i think my fringe is a little too long right now =/
Need to cut hair D: