another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
a sweet, dangerous premonition
exams are over!

but meh, no fun.
there's no one to go to AFA 2010 with D:
I need more Japanese fun.
I really envy how idols/stars enjoy themselves with their team mates D:
Watching the Hey! Say! JUMP! DVD really made me want to be there, in the midst of all the fun D:
Though it must be hard to deal with stuff as an idol/star D:
I freaking love Yamada dancing to Perfume >3
It's so awesome!
He might as well be a dancing star :3

Hmm,
i don't know what to do for post-exam stuff =/
Well there's Chelsea's birthday party on Friday...
But no more fun activities...
And movies are boring.
meh, i'll just go watch more jdoramas.


In the afternoon corridor I noticed your scent, a sweet, dangerous premonition
The languid mood was killing me, my urges arose

I remember what my eyes saw on that chance encounter
The length of your hair, the radiance of your eyes, the sharp line in your chest

Your afterimage was so clear, I can't hold on to it yet it's so tantalizing
The scent of what remains of your perfume, it drives me mad

No no no no
I want to feel it

That sweet, sweet, dangerous feeling of you
I want to devote myself to that choking scent

I want to get to know more and more about you
The light and the shadows get closer and closer

I want to feel it

I want to show the sweet, sweet dangerous you
more of which kiss I liked

Passionately, passionately, I want to be entangled with you
Because I know what I should possibly do

I want to have you someday
I wanna feel the love

- Perfume, Yamada Ryousuke, Shounen Club 2008.02.10