another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Sunday, November 14, 2010
AFAX2010~! きれいの人~!
Bishounen. 8D

Visited AFAX2010 today. =/
AND I AM SO FREAKING ANGRY AT MYSELF FOR MISSING THE WHOLE OF THE MAIN STAGE EVENTS 'CAUSE I THOUGHT THE MINI AKIBA STAGE WAS THE MAIN STAGE =___=;;
Like, wtf.
Meh, maybe it's 'cause it's my first time there.
Blehhhhhh. And i wanted to see the cosplay competition too D8
Well there were tons of cosplayers outside the halls though anyway.
I think i overspent on useless stuff again lmao.
OH KIDCHAN HAD A BOOTH! 8D
Her art is freaking kick-ass.
I bought her black & white rough sketch artbook~
I wanna draw as well as her ;__;
Can't wait for art next year!
There were loads of cosplayers walking around too lols.
I saw guys cosplaying as girl characters...
so freaking tall... =___=
and not to mention creepy. >.>;;
There were loads of merchandise on sale but i only bought stuff that were artsy lol.
I bought... a BRS bracelet, Hajime bookmark, Ulquiorra card, Reborn cube keychain, and 3 illustration books LOL. XDD
When i first walked past the chibi bookmarks + badges booth i was trying to remember which anime were the bishounens from but i failed =.=
Then when i went back again i suddenly recognised Hajime from the bookmarks D8
And by the time i went back the Hajime badge was sold out DD8
Meh.
Well, it shows that Hajime is popular~ =3

It was freaking fun watching all the cosplayers pose ~
They all look so pretty~
きれいの人。
And so i feel like cosplaying again =___=
Only it's a little hard since i don't have the money + time to do it and i can't sew that good =.=
Well, i think the clothes and stuff will take up space and my room is already freaking messy xDD
Hmm, i might want to go visit Cosfest and some other programmes...
Tachibana Shizuka/Rainer came o__o
I think i saw her...
Cosplaying as Lightning.
K-iricos@dA also went to cosplay O:
As Cheryl from who knows where...
Meh. I'm still not satisfied that i didn't get to see main stage events.
Till next time. :c
Oh fb photo album:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=244180&id=630990215&l=8c905ae617

Manga & Anime! Japan! Exhibition photos:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=244176&id=630990215&l=e97edf7e42