Monday, December 6, 2010
闘う者達
My mum got new jackets for my little sister and I from Shanghai's Uniqlo :DShe bought purple and blue~
At first i didn't like the purple lol. But the blue was kinda faded-looking so it looked weird. It's like faded navy blue o.o; So i decided the purple was nicer haha. Partially influenced by "No, Thank You", K-ON!! ED xDD Mio in a purple hoodie~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssGdJNe2PHE
^ Awesome piano.
I just love the clashing sounds lol. I don't know why :D
And the person who's playing is so pro @_@
Final Fantasy VII has quite a few beast songs on piano @_@
Tatakau Mono Tachi, One Winged Angel and Jenova~
That guy just plays them so nicely D:
I just finished K-ON!!, now starting on Durarara!! ~
I really need to finish animes from past seasons and catch up on this season's anime lol. I've been lagging too far back from watching jdoramas xD
I'm starting to love Kis-My-Ft2 more and more <3
Tama-chan~ :3
Their rollerskate stunts are so love <3
Oh yeah i recently watched Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works and Final Fantasy VII Advent Children! Both were so full of awesome action xD
I just love Advent Children's realistic style owo
Cloud is so love <3
Let's see... I only have Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteru to watch after i finished with Durarara!!~