Friday, December 3, 2010
3OH!3
wheeeeeeeeee. M11303 here i come~!
Just one more month till school starts T_T
well, i can't wait for art lessons though, hope they'll be fun!
AND WHY THE HELL ARE THE PEOPLE WHO CHOSE ART REGRETTING THEIR DECISION.
...even though i'm not actually sure that choosing art over music was the right choice...
303 eh...
I think i know most of people who are on the spreadsheet...
I didn't realise until Mingwei said it on the fb group lol. 3OH!3 !
So awesome.
Oh and the pink rabbit skin i submitted had like 80+ downloads already o_o
That's like higher than 90% of my skins or something.
Maybe it'll become my second SOTD =3
Meh. I'm going to China on the 16th D:
I do not look forward to it.
My parents will probably go look at books, cookery stuff, crystals etc -___-
And my mum is so paranoid, she thinks that it'll be super cold there and we have to wear a lot of layers =.=
2 more weeks...
to my first trip on an airplane T_T