another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Monday, February 14, 2011
if this voice somehow reaches you

To the person I really love
In case you are listening to my voice
Will you destroy and erase
The previous fragile me?
- Connect, clear (Colors album)

Happy Valentines' Day!
I has no valentine as usual >:
But i shall have clear for my valentine ~
*has been blasting his songs all day* ~
The part where clear sort of "sings forcefully" in Connect is damn nice haha.

Bio project is due next week. I haven't even started picking plant specimens. I haven't started pressing plants. So i'm therefore dead. rawr. I shall pick the plant specimens from my mum's garden and press them tomorrow D:
AND GODDAMMIT WHY MUST THEY MAKE US REDO THE CAMPFIRE PERFORMANCE WHEN NO ONE WANTS TO DO IT.
/rant

Anyway. Learnt about 'while' loops today during CS. We had to rack our brains so damn hard just to think up the pseudocode. Man.

I'm so disappointed. But it's predictable, really. You don't give a damn about me. 'Cause you're just the way you are, insensitive. And it isn't the first time it has happened. It's so sad.

I think i'm go way too emo.