Wednesday, August 31, 2011
whooooo
hahahaha... Fleming won the house cup for the first time in forever today during sports day xDIt's was pretty funny lol. Last year's house cup winner, Fibo, went to down last place x-x Sports day was boooooooooooooring, god. You just sit at the grandstand and stone. And feel warm. bleh. Whatever. There's still Teachers' Day celebrations tomorrow...
Heh today must be the most awesome day ever. Fleming won the house cup, the special menu was on since it's a Wednesday, and Kino shopping time x3 I got a light novel, Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria, in Japanese though. I shall have to buck up so i can read it... but i can actually understand quite a bit, so happy~ xD
Started watching Gosick yesterday, i seems quite interesting. Well, maybe because i like detective/mystery stuff :3
I wonder what's that pipe thing Victorique always blows on when she explains the pieces of Chaos or something.