Monday, September 5, 2011
Finally.
Wheeeeeeeee~ finally got to cleaning up my cluttered and super dusty table... I got a new container for my manga, so I guess it helped a bit.
Morning was physics remedial. Questions, again, naturally. I had so many careless mistakes for one question, I ended up redoing the same simple steps over and over again... =.=
After that I went to meet with Jing Wei, Michelle and Yaazhini for lunch, then went to Jing Wei's house to do chem IMF project. We walked around for quite some time to choose somewhere to eat >_> in the end we ate at Banquet, and I felt so ripped off because a plate of chicken chop cost so expensive D:
Sigh, then at Jing Wei's house we kind of slacked off a lot, LOL. Kept playing with the iPad and Michelle was playing P3P... In the end we only wrote out the script for the explanation parts. Still have to get started on filming argh.
Anyway. Photos time 8D
Morning was physics remedial. Questions, again, naturally. I had so many careless mistakes for one question, I ended up redoing the same simple steps over and over again... =.=
After that I went to meet with Jing Wei, Michelle and Yaazhini for lunch, then went to Jing Wei's house to do chem IMF project. We walked around for quite some time to choose somewhere to eat >_> in the end we ate at Banquet, and I felt so ripped off because a plate of chicken chop cost so expensive D:
Sigh, then at Jing Wei's house we kind of slacked off a lot, LOL. Kept playing with the iPad and Michelle was playing P3P... In the end we only wrote out the script for the explanation parts. Still have to get started on filming argh.
Anyway. Photos time 8D
Cleaned table! ( ignore that long line of books and papers. and that blue bag of textbooks.)
Stuffed my storybooks into the cupboards... ._.
My manga in their new container!