We've been going to Bugis so much because my little sister has lessons there and my Malaysia cousins came for about 2 days, leaving tomorrow morning...
Today we went to Jurong Point for lunch, and I finally got a haircut... We were walking around JP looking for some cheaper salons lol... Was quite hard to find a ~$20 for cut + wash salon lol. Some salons had weird prices LOL. They asked for age and even looked at hair length xD
In the end I got my hair cut at a salon called chapter 2, weird name lol. Now my hair's slightly above halfway down my back, I think. My fringe looks better now, like duh since it's cut by a professional...
On a side note, I wonder why a lot of female hairstylists have short hairstyles... Is it because long hair let down would hinder their work or what? But they could always tie it up =/ or maybe it's because the people who become hairstylists are the hippy and cool people so they have short hairstyles? xD lolol whatever.
Monday, September 12, 2011
Haircut time~