Oh wow. That was surprising... I got an A2 for my O level (normal) Chinese exam :DDD. Wasn't expecting an A lol. Now hopefully I'll get an A for Higher Chinese O level. Oh and I got Merit for oral lulz. Okayish, considering that I had a pretty bad cough that time and was choking during the 15 mins...
Gonna preorder the US version of Hakuoki, Limited Edition hopefully! UMD + artbook + OST... I want it so badly orz. An Otome game, plus it's in English! <3 if I ship it to Singapore it'll cost over 60 bucks on Amazon... But considering that normal games already cost 60 buck-ish, a limited edition with extra goodies for the same price isn't that bad xD
Stupid annoying bank account issues. I hate not being in control of my own affairs.
School... Is still ok at the moment... The homework hasn't crashed in yet, but it probably will soon D:
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
#332: A2!