another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
#323: Last one yeah!
Last exam tomorrowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
But chem sucks either way.

Today's math exam was... quite okay i guess. At least i managed to complete all questions without actually guessing much... I hope i don't fail it like last sem and miss my A- for math QQ My only subject with an A grade ;A;

Party time after exams :DDD
I think i'm going to kino again =w= Kino is awesome. kino kino kino~

I was considering if i should register for JCSS Japanese classes this December since i just found out they take in students in December =/ I was tired of waiting year after year with fingers crossed for my classes to not clash with the Year 1 Japanese classes... >_>
I wonder if i can pass N5 though. I think i can. If i can pass the JCSS placement test then i can go straight to take the Intermediate course instead of the Beginner course.
But... i think my Kanji and vocabulary are up to par with N5, but my grammer sucks... still can't make sense of japanese particles orz. So hard to form sentences.