SEVEN DAYS TO EXAMS DAMMIT.
Today we had the last ever PE session for the year :3 We ran like 10 times back and forth the concourse, and that's supposed to be about 2km or so o_o but I didn't feel that tired and I ran everything without stopping much =/ the sun made that much of a difference? Or is it because we were running in straight lines instead of circles? o.o;
We also played a modified captains ball which involved a section in the middle of the field where you only use your leg to kick the ball~ at some point only girls were allowed inside the soccer area, and we kept missing the ball lol xD
Bleh. We got back our compres and compos back for English today. I just managed to get higher than 17 which was the mark where corrections were needed ._.
Physics was boring. Got back our in-class which I could have gotten full marks if not for that 0.5 marks deducted for sf error... Also got back a practical. Full marks! o/ Then we went through some momentum questions from the past year papers... Which she already went through during remedial so I just slack for the whole 2 hours lol =w=
Chem was okay... I guess. Got back our practical. Practical was okayish...
Been making notes. For bio. Finished up to lesson 7 yaaaaaay. Making a notebook compiling notes for every subject...
Friday, October 21, 2011
#320: seven days