Fifteen's the magic number. Fifteen days to EOYs... D:
I been saying this pretty often, but I feel so productive nowadays lol. Finished my Chinese compo today even though it's due on like Monday or something. So for now I only have math assignment and bio stuff to do~
Sigh... I feel like I'm doing better than last semester. And I hope I improve and hit 4.0 GPA this sem D: it's only a B+ yet it feels so far ><
I still haven't finished my last art piece, so i'll probably be staying back for a while tomorrow to complete it. And we have to present our persuasive speeches tomorrow dammit D: I will just end up reading out my entire script out loud which is like 3 pages long and take 10 minutes standing there and ranting on...
Heh. Can't wait for AFA~ and exams to be over of course :<
Might go stalk someone at AFA eheheh =w=
Thursday, October 13, 2011
#316: Fifteen.