another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Tests, Exams, Utau & Google+
Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh. Bio quiz today, and i think i'm gonna barely pass it. The labelling part was okay, the the open-ended... x-x
There's just slightly more than a month to EOYs... ;A; I even have a countdown for it trololol. (and one for AFA2011!) Speaking of AFA2011, i really need to start saving money up... I'm so poor D: And noawadays i don't feel like eating :C
Ugh. Math journal's due this Friday. Michelle and I barely started. And there's still Da Vinci Review Report to be completed... Just a bit more on experiment procedures and results & discussion then we're done. Fortunately, CCA ends tomorrow. Banzai. Or i'll die having CCA on Mondays and Fridays. I wonder what we'll do tomorrow though... only Ms Lim and the junior section... special voice training? xD

On another note, Google+, anyone? :3
Google+ Profile here!