Sunday, September 25, 2011
#311
whoooooooooooo CCA ended :D lol we did some random harmony exercises and chatted for the last session~ The bad news was that we had to pay for our costumes because the school saw that ours weren't the same as the SYF costume and it was more like a personal item so D: I don't think i'm ever gonna wear it again though, or maybe when i have a formal dinner or something...Argh so much chionging last week and this week x-x Have math journal, Da Vinci Review Report, chem voice-over recording, chem & physics assignment to chiong by this Friday ;A;
Also, I've been rewatching Liar Game the drama again <3 It never gets old for me :3 I wonder when the manga will resume though D: I also started playing Amnesia... but argh i need to go learn Japanese properly first... Barely understand anything ._.