another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
#312
Whooooooooooooooooo~!
I actually scored pretty well for my physics retest :3 If only i scored that well in the real thing ._. 37/40 hell yeah! I feel so pro in physics now rofl. I'm actually disliking chem more than physics now... i wonder if it's the teacher's fault hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I actually managed to finish chem assignment + pre-lab and i'm also almost done with physics assignment. Da Vinci Review Article Draft #3 is almost good enough to be submitted as the final submission... need to meet Mr Yuen on Friday to discuss... Hahaha i feel so productive today xD Well, Chinese, not so productive. Studied a bit for tingxie tomorrow, but have yet to start on zuoye ;A;

Completed stuff:
  • Chem pre-lab
  • Chem assignment
  • Chem IMF term assignment
  • Da Vinci Draft #3

Stuff to do:
  • Physics assignment (like 2 questions left)
  • Math Journal (due on Friday!!)D:
  • Zuoye
  • Study for tingxie