Monday, October 3, 2011
#314 Mr. Wonder
whoooooooooooo hahahaha i feel so productive nowadays lolol. Music really work wonders for me :3All the stuff left to do this week:
- Bio Assignment
- Zuoye compre + all the clozes
- Physics prac
- Study for chem quiz
Been searching for scans/ebooks of Minna no Nihongo/Genki/Shin Bunka Japanese textbooks =/ And i finally figured out how many books there were... Shoukyuu = Beginner, Chuukyuu = Intermediate.
God. People online always put Minna no Nihongo I + II and i used to think what, there's only 2 books in the entire series?! And then i found out that those 2 books were the most common Shoukyuu I + II books =.=
So. Now i have:
Minna no Nihongo: Shoukyuu I & II, Chuukyuu I
Genki: I & II (completed)
Shin Bunka: Shoukyuu I Renshuu Mondaishuu, Shoukyuu II
But... wth... i can't find the Shoukyuu I textbook =/ All i can find is the Renshuu Mondaishuu which technically is the lesson exercises >_>
Anyway. I think i'm gonna continue watching UraBoku after pausing for ages. My older brother was watching it, how weird. I love the ost aaaaah <3