another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Friday, October 28, 2011
#321: 1 down, 4 days to go!
eww man. Chinese sucked. Too many comprehension questions, i swear. I was grimacing at all the compre questions during the paper >_> I hope i did well for the 2 compos though, i don't think i did that badly...

Grade 8 music theory exam tomorrow... I really pray that i won't fail it orz... Question 1 % 2 are seriously killer questions for me Dx

I just found out that i have another stick of Grape Fruitips in my bag lol. Now i have that, 1 stick of Mentos and 2 packets of Haribo Cola gummies xDD More than enough fuel for exams lolol =w=b

I've been drawing a lot more recently, motivated by the DRAWERS facebook group~ owob
Recently drawings are Puella Magi drawings xD It is so mindfuckingly awesome LOL. Although it reminded me a lot of Steins;Gate with all the repeated time travelling... except Puella Magi just threw that in your face without any warning in the later part of the series... x'D