Friday, September 28, 2012
#370
Gosh. I think this is the worst week so far... D:Staying back for projects almost everyday we can... trying to complete them on time...
Goodness.
Even if the teachers give us the projects early, it's not like we have time to do it!
Well. My group managed to finish the cell bio model... by staying back till 6pm+ and working on it during breaks Q_Q
Had so many problems with the freaking model it's not even funny. Thank goodness everything worked out in the end...
Also bio diversity video was due this week... but Michelle didn't come today and she's the video-editing person D:
I hope Mrs Fernandez will understand =/
I can't wait for year 5 so i can stop studying Chinese OTL
Looking at the HCL papers... i don't even know how i managed to stand doing all those compre questions last time...
At this point, i'm already so sick of Chinese to the point that i can't even bring myself to finish the compre questions of the past-year paper.
Actually, i'm just really freaking sick of Chinese compre.
I can tolerate writing compos... but not compres oh god.
Especially when i had to sit for that stupid Chinese proficiency test which had 7. freaking. compres.
I died. Or rather, i was on the brink of swearing in the middle of the test.
Oh and i found out that they had fire drills in hostel. And the fire alarm is also faulty apparently. So it randomly rings sometimes. And i heard that it rang at like super early morning ._.
Definitely not looking forward to fire drills...
Been reading Bokko-chan by Shin'ichi Hoshi. Japanese, duh.
It's a collection of 50 short stories which are less than 10 pages each~
It's a really good book to start reading Japanese novels hahaha.
I would say it's around high N4-N3 level? Idk.
There were some words i didn't know, but i did understand most, if not all, of the plot. (LOL the plot is so short in the first place)
Gahhh need to study grammarrrrrrr. My Japanese grammar is so weak meh.
My vocab is good because of Anki~
Somehow i think my reading improved? I seem to be reading at a faster speed, and i can actually skim through the easy stuff/hiragana...
If i manage to plough through all 50 stories, i'm gonna give that first love anthology book another try. That one's about 50 pages / story though. (Although the text is larger...and more spaced out...)
I need a buffer LOL. Something that is about 20-40 pages ._.
EXAMS ARE COMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
in less than a month omg.
I don't think my CAP for this semester is gonna be better than the last D:
It might be worse...