another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Thursday, August 23, 2012
#361
Whoooooo can't wait for 1 week holiday~
Though not the 12 hours of art >.>

Math GT was idk.
Chinese test was okay-ish, seemed easier than usual o-o
Mr Toh did say it was an easy paper... but i hope i do okay >.>
Chem was okay too i guess. The pre-quiz was easy, except for the last question which confused the heck outta me until i got the right answer lol.

Health checkup was so fast LOL.
Like 5 minutes or something.
It was just eyesight test and if there's nothing wrong then it's over haha.
Maybe it's just me... but it felt like i could see lesser of the eyesight chart... o_o
I could see till about halfway without my spectacles...

Gosh, now that today's over, i feel so free lolol.
Nothing to do at home O.o
Well, there are still a lot of projects waiting to be done D:

Wanted to start on chinese sihan today... but i forgot to bring my gaozhi back home OTL
Guess i'm just stuck with brainstorming points then.
Don't think i can finish it by the end of chinese lesson tomorrow though =.=

I wanna make new Kawasaki roses and beaded flowers for Teachers' Day~
But i'm kind of stuck learning how to fold the new Kawasaki rose haha...
I don't like the 2/3 1/3 square folding =/
I hope i make them in time for Teachers' Day though :C
About 1 week or so to make them~
If not i'll just make the old rose xD
New one's prettier though...
I guess i'm giving them to about 4 teachers? :D
Only 2 are actually nush teachers though lol.

Oh yeah and i'm still waiting for the iBanking letter to arrive -_-
It's been more than 2 weeks already... and i was told that it should arrive in 1 week D: