another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
#358
Got my hair cut to like shoulder length... o-o
Apparently hair looks its thickest with a blunt cut...
but i don't like blunt cuts... D:  They just look... boring and idk, it's ugly to me =v=
Or maybe they just don't suit me.
Or maybe a blunt cut with spiky ends would work.
i'm short and have a round-ish face... so short hair would suit me better apparently...
I think i'll just let my hair grow till slightly past my shoulders, till a length that can be tied up properly and keep it that length :D

God... had PPV test yesterday... gonna completely flunk it, seriously.
Got back chem test and eng compre... didn't do so well for both... D:
I seem to be doing badly for everything now oh god T_T
And gosh, Mr Soh didn't say anything about physics test... and we're having it on our first physics lesson of the week D:
Math + physics test on Thursday TAT
I hope i do well for math D:

Was just checking out if there were any new albums out...
And i found this awesome group called Pia-no-jaC~
It's just 2 guys, on the piano and the cajon, which makes up the name :D
Their songs are all so upbeat and catchy~


I kind of wanna give Teachers' Day presents to some teachers...
But it's kind of intimidating D:
Don't know if they will like them and all...
I guess i'll just get chocolates or something... and handmade cards of course :D
Wanted to make bracelets but... e.e
Wait and see. again. haha.