another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
#354
This week is horrible man... so many tests/quizzes T_T
Though some teachers pushed back things so it's a little better...

Today was the english essay summative... I did the one on how a woman's most important role is that of wife and mother...
Argh i always can't seem to make strong supportive arguments ._.
If it's not something i feel strongly about, then i won't be able to write much...
(And plus the fact that i'm pretty much neutral about almost everything... >.> )
oh man.

Anyway.
I still can't decide if i should go for General Admission for the A-Sketch Special #2 or not! Q_Q
If i'm going, i'd rather i buy the VIP tickets... but they're like $128 Q_Q
I think... i'll just borrow money first and buy the VIP tickets... then save up again to pay back lol OTL
The actual concert's only on 15th September anyway... but ticket sales start this Satuday =/
I'm actually scared that tickets will be sold out LOL

And then i think i'll get headphones :3
Audio Technica ATH-SJ11~
The reviews look quite good o-o

Somehow in the span of 2.75 years... i've grown to like choir, sort of.
Now i'm not exactly sure if i am gonna switch cca next year... ;-;
I really wanna stay with Ms Lim for 2 more years and have more fun...
But seriously, with all the extra crap going on...
I don't know anymore.
Well let's just wait and see...