Wednesday, April 25, 2012
#344: dis-Connect
This is odd. I feel strangely disconnected with... my exams/exams results? Somehow i just don't feel... anxious or idk? Like me failing has nothing got to do with me. (Yeah i know, weird.) Hmm, i don't think it'll last till scriptchecking but yeah...Chinese paper 1 was okay-ish... paper 2 was... ugh... the format SERIOUSLY needs to be changed. I mean, seriously, so many comprehension questions?!! Durrrr. I hate comprehensions, in Chinese only actually. Chinese is just... -shudder- >_>;
English was okay. The summary was kind of weird though. It was kind of short, then i added stuff in to get around 120 words...
Okay, i shall aim to finish the last lecture for evo bio tonight and then mug more tomorrow!
(I actually doubt half of that will actually happen lol...)
On another note... I finished Heisuke's route in Hakuoki today~ Now i'm left with Harada's to finish and i'm done with the game~ But strangely i have missing CGs for the other completed routes =/
I might have to look at walkthroughs to get them meh.
Guess what? I think i might actually be quite contented with staying in hostel next year. Without my annoying little sister. I think i'll have to like, cover my table at home with cloth/paper or something, all the dust D:
Ughhhhhh.... I think i'm addicted to (buying?) books ._. I have more and more books i want to get... :C