Wednesday, May 2, 2012
#345: Party time.
HELL YEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!Exams are finished! ~
Now it's time party hard.
I have too many things i wanna do =/
- Read the books i haven't read
- Which includes rereading Nineteen Minutes
- Finish Harada's route in Hakuoki
- Start a new game + in P3P
- Learn how to fold the new Kawasaki rose
- Marathon the million anime series i haven't caught up with
- DRAW.
- Find a new fun MMORPG to play...
- Find a job for June holidays
- Count how many books i currently own ahaha...
I bought Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult and Angelology by Danielle Trussoni~ I loved Nineteen minutes from when i first read it lol... Also need to finish reading Hiyokoi 7... Taking so long to read Japanese T_T
Oh but first i need to start on that book i borrowed from the library OTL
Hmm, chem today was quite okay, a little easy even, maybe. Except that darn question on hydrogenation which was worth 5 marks that i completely had no idea how to do. I was speeding through the questions in the last 30 mins 'cause i was left with quite a few pages... -breathe- It was quite exhilarating actually. It being the last exam of this semester, and me being able to do practically all of the questions. I think it was like the easiest paper out of the other exams... And then it was like 'boom'. I think all the pressure/anticipation that built up till the exams just exploded after the scripts were collected lulz. Suddenly everyone was highhh.
Also, the 2 packs of STICKY hard candy are still barely eaten LOL. Even though i bought them for exam mugging... I think i prefer drinks rather than candy lol. I wonder when i will actually start liking coffee, or if i will even like it lolol.