Sunday, April 8, 2012
#341: 死年级
...It's been a busy busy week and it's just gonna get even more busier QQFor the first time in my secondary school life, i passed NAPFA 2.4km run by not just a few seconds but almost 2 whole minutes.
YAY. >_>
But anyway, we still have standing broad jump to go... But i already got a silver and that's the best i can get so i don't really care anymore :DD
I went for my second job @ JCube in a Japanese casual restaurant called Watami on Friday + Saturday night. It was quite enjoyable, even though after both days my heels hurt. (and a little back ache from standing OTL) The people there were quite friendly~ :3 But i think most of them are Malays... they kept conversing in Malay ._." There was a high ranking guy who was Japanese though. And there was also a server who was Korean, i think xD Gosh this is so funny.
I actually don't really mind F&B clearing, i think. At least i prefer it over serving because i'll probably screw serving up so badly...
And so... I earned about 50 bucks during those 2 days.
I'm not so sure if i want to continue working F&B though... Don't know if i can stand working F&B for like 5 days a week when it's kinda tiring...
Sigh.
Saving up for a new Sony Walkman. I've had my old one since Primary 5 when my older sis bought it for me from Japan... and now the battery's dying, from charging too many times... But the newer version of my old walkman supposedly has a battery life of 50 hours O: I don't know how much my older sis bought my walkman for, but judging from the prices online, i'll guess mine costs more than the newer one... o.o;
But still... 169 bucks... QQ Still a long way to go...
Also, i found out that surprisingly i prefer earphones to headphones... I've only experienced headphones for a bit though, so maybe it's not really that way o.o
I've been reading 1/2 Prince the manga recently... and now i really feel like reading the novels since they're already completed... And i saw the final book of Saiunkoku Monogatari at Kinokuniya... Ugh i really wanna read the entire series... But i still haven't finished reading the first volume of it and i can't read Chinese very well either... (or Japanese) T_T
Oh and i don't know why, but Popular now suddenly sells some translated novels like Denpa Otoko, Kamisama no Memochou, Shakugan no Shana etc o.o Tempting. Very. But i no money. And Kino may sell them for cheaper... Idk
Also started watching Brave10... Really need to start catching up on anime. But first. EXAMS AAAAA. Anyway. I watched like 3 episodes of Brave10 and i find it awesome already lulz.