Tuesday, April 10, 2012
#342
... I feel so unlucky today orz.I missed A- for math test and bio assignment... AND I FREAKING LOST 6 MARKS IN MATH TEST BECAUSE OF CARELESS MISTAKES /whacksself
oh man i really need to be more careful OTL I have to many "copy wrong" mistakes >_>;
and speaking of tests, chinese test was so screwed up.
Firstly, because the other chinese teacher set the paper, questions involving words that our class didn't learn appeared... Aren't the teachers supposed to set the paper based on stuff that everyone has learnt and not testing stuff that only half the cohort has studied? ._.
And another hugeeeee problem was with the summary. The questions asked us to summarise paragraphs 2-4, but the teacher's answer had a sentence from paragraph 1. What is this. Apparently their explanation was that we were supposed to infer from the first paragraph and include that sentence into our summary. But the point is, if you wanted us to take information from the first paragraph, then you should have set the question as summarise paragraphs 1-4 instead! Gosh what's with education nowadays. First off was the english in Bio, now it's this. argh. Screwed up world.
Oh and i surprisingly got full marks for chem quiz C: Mr Lee gave out puddings to the full mark students this time lol~ But it was an easy topic so meh. At least i feel like i understand things better now... i think. lol.
Random note: I HATE TEACHERS RUSHING THROUGH LESSON CONTENT.
It's annoying, really, not understanding anything and the teacher just keeps rushing through without caring about anything.
On on more uplifting stuff.
Finished episode 5 of Brave10, almost halfway through :3
Rokurou's awesome. xD His right eye man, right eye!
(plus the scene between Rokurou and Saizou in episode 5 was hilarious... xD)