another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Sunday, March 25, 2012
#340: ...
The last volume of Ayahatori Shoukanjou in Chinese finally got released!! :D Bought it today~

Random: Why don't people like holding the hand rails in the MRT? This might not be true but that's what i think o.o Sometimes they just hold the hanging hand grips (or whatever you call them) or lean on the railings. People who do the latter are seriously annoying man. Especially if they don't even notice that they're leaning on someone's hand, just terrible.

Ate Subway $5 combo today~ :DD I think the combo suits me better lol. The normal meal would come with this rather large cup of drink that i can't finish >< I had the sandwich that i always have - Tuna with lettuce. Piping hot tuna sandwich... -drools- Seriously, when it's all warm it's so delicious xD I think Subway's the only time when i will eat lettuce, apart from other tuna sandwiches... Can't stand the crunchy feeling when it's not nicely prepared x.x I got Heaven & Earth lemon tea... was nicer than expected lol. Never really liked Heaven & Earth's lemon tea, but it tasted better this time idk why. I should stop buying manga >_> I have too many books and too little space to store them .-.
My cupboard's full, my plastic container is full, i even have a Kino plastic bag full...
and i should sell off some of my stuff that i never use lulz. but i lazy to take photos of them haha...