another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
#347: PEA
God, post-exam activities are pissing me off. Seriously, more english stuff, and it's a PUBLIC SPEAKING workshop? I freaking hate it. I mean, yeah, the speaker is interesting and funny, but who wants to do a 10-15 MINUTE SPEECH for post-exam activities? That's like at least 4 pages full of words, Arial font size 12. Throwing us MORE homework in our faces huh.

But yay, ice skating again finally. Going to go JCube for some awesome ice skating for class outing~ \o/ I hope i haven't forgotten how to skate though o.o and i think it just got more expensive to skate there... but oh well it's an Olympic-sized rink.

Also, KINO SUMMER SALE 20% OFF! Gonna get that JLPT vocab book i guess. I think i decided on studying for N4... Wish Kino carried the book i bought in China though. and it was so cheap! D: