another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Thursday, June 14, 2012
#349: AFK lvling hahahaha
Been playing Spirit Tales for most of this holiday... Start playing in End May, hit the lvl 45 cap in about half a month... and now they're raising the cap to lvl 50 already x.x Didn't get any lvl 45 laze-around time D: anyway, it's getting ridiculously hard to lvl =/ I'm just gonna pet grind and chat with guildies i guess o/ The thing with ST is that you can use your pet to grind lmaoooooo. Just sit near some aggressive mobs and your pet will kill 'em all for you >D Besides, i'm still not sure if a packing job is gonna pop up from 15-23 June lol. And i've got to do my CAP entries for English... ugh the worst part of that is finding articles on family & education -_- and omg english speech... i'm not even sure of my own topic >< plus math stuff... maybe i'll try solving some of those questions if i have time lol. OH CRAP AND THERE'S STILL ART TO DO. WTHHHHHHHHHHHH ASDFDFGHDFKLGHG I don't wanna start schooooooooooolllllllllll D< School and holidays are like 2 sides of a bipolar disorder lmao. One is super hectic and the other is super boring. Can't they make it more even?! Q_Q I'd rather they make school less stressful and make our holidays more interesting -_- I hope PPV doesn't kill me next sem. Or rather, NUS High doesn't kill me. I still don't know which science to drop. Probably physics, though. I want to have a nice 16th birthday. Speaking of birthday, went to Rachel's birthday outing haha. Had lunch with the primary school peeps and went to take some neoprints. Haven't taken neoprints in ages. I feel kind of sad that they didn't celebrate my birthday together with Rachel's though. And yet another Kino sale is going on... ugh i really need more space to put my books.