Wednesday, July 4, 2012
#351: Career Day
Career day was kinda funny LOL.It was totally free gifts galore i swear man... Laptop sleeves, collapsible water bottles, post-it pads, notebooks... and this piece of plastic that could light up when you make this light bulb-shaped pop up xD How much money did they spend on the free gifts man e.e
I think it was quite informative though, too many brochures! @_@ One whole big bag lol...
I was kind of disappointed at the lack of Graphic Design stuff though... =/
But i can't blame them, this is a Math & Science school after all >.>
NTU had a School of Arts and Media brochure though.
I STILL don't know what i should do in uni =/
I have Psychology, Graphic Design and Computer science as my options, but i don't think i will do very well in Graphic Design and Computer science lol.
What i want is kind of... a hybrid? Idk.
I like creating websites, but i ain't exactly the programming type.
I like art, but i really hate rushing for datelines and having to have a meaning behind every little thing! Seriously. >.>
Psychology... well... i don't really know much about it yet so -shrugs-
I think most probably i'll take either Psychology or Website Design or something e.e
And then another problem of where i will be studying at. OTL
...We have to do mindmaps for bio urgh. And they're freaking graded wth.
I don't like mindmaps. :<
And i want to exchange my old gc for the new awesome one. D:
Since PPV requires GC... =/