another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
#352: WEAVER~!!
Yesterday's bus ride... was utterly ridiculous.
So i boarded the bus at 6pm++ ...
2 people came down from the top deck, so i thought there would be an empty seat.
When i went up to the top deck, guess what i found. People standing on the top deck waiting for seats to be vacanted. Like, seriously?! Are you that desperate for a seat...
Yeah. But luckily i got a seat, albeit the last row's middle seat.
So for a while, there were people standing on the top deck.
I don't get it. Are they just lazy to go down after finding out that there are no seats or what?!

After a while, the top deck started to empty out a little...
So i went to another seat instead.
... and i found rubbish, stuffed between the 2 chairs -_-
That's another thing i'm really annoyed with.
Is it that hard to just hold on to your rubbish before you can find a bin?!
That reminds me... just a few days ago i saw the rubbish bin at the Lakeside mrt bus stop like completely full, and rubbish all freaking around the bin. What on earth is wrong with Singaporeans.
Looks like the fining scheme isn't working very well.

On a lighter note...
WEAVER'S COMING TO SINGAPORE AGAIN JUST 6 MONTHS AFTER THEIR LAST SINGAPORE CONCERT OMG :DDD
Totally gonna go man. I love them too much e.e
I hope ticket prices won't be too expensive though T_T
The concert also features flumpool... and they're quite popular i think. So the ticket price will probably be higher than the last... e.e
Time to save up money.
Also need to learn how to take concert photos LOL. Didn't bring camera the last time, so no photos :<
I really want to take good photos Q_Q
Maybe i should borrow my sister's DSLR, but it's kind of too bulky to bring... =/
I'll experiment with my lousy camera and see if it can function good first...
I want a good camera... D: