another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Sunday, August 5, 2012
#355
Oh well... in the end i decided not to go to WEAVER's concert... I'll think i might regret it though OTL
If only J-Live Asia would bring in a solo WEAVER concert TAT
Savings shall be spent on headphones... and maybe a new bag e.e
The stupid backpack has so much yellow powder which keeps getting into my stuff D<

Gosh... studying cell bio is freaking tiring. SO MANY FREAKING FACTS. SO MUCH TEXT. All the chemistry stuff inside too :( 
Even the summary is super long OTL  I don't know how i'm gonna study for cell bio ugh...

Hopefully next year will be a lot better lol. No physics, chinese & art, which kill my CAP. My CAP better go past 4.0 man... and hit 4.5 if possible x.x  I want to get distinction for graduation... which means 4.5 CAP D: 
God and i better pass this year's higher chinese O Levels... e.e   If not i have to suffer for another year OTL