another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Friday, October 5, 2012
#372
Okay so i found my assignments, under the table. 
But my entire stack of foolscap disappeared along with the math journal instructions which i slotted at the back. Oh well.
At least i got back my completed physics assignments. and PPV notes.
I missed it because i was looking for a stack of foolscap, not some loose papers -_-
Seriously, stealing foolscap?

I'm contemplating buying a Japanese grammar dictionary...
Either どんなときどう使う日本語表現文型辞典(新装版) or the 日本語文法辞典 series...
But both are expensive anyway ugh.
The latter series has 3 books, basic, intermediate and advanced.
I'm not sure if i wanna get the basic one because it's... too basic lol.
Whereas the first one is a single book that covers N5-N1 grammar points...
I like my stuff all in one. So i'm leaning towards Donna Toki (first book)...
Meh first i need to put some money aside for renewing my Kino membership card... then save up for them Japanese language books...

Exams... are coming in less than 3 weeks aaaaaahhhhhhh OAO
Just. 1 more month. Then this horrible school year is gonna be over yeah o/