Sunday, June 2, 2013
#396
Some overdue photos...
There was a really pretty sunrise on the last day of exams hahahaha. I'm really glad exams ended on a good note. (with chem)
My first alpha friendship bracelet - screwed up a little but it's fun xD
And then i made one for Kohaku-chan~ (which was much better than my first try)
At the airport, welcoming WEAVER!
Clarke Quay, where i missed WEAVER's live :(
And now, more recently...
Finally!! (i'm lazy to censor my own subject CAPs don't judge me)
YES I FINALLY HIT 4.0 GPA.
But i'm still not satisfied OTL
At least my GPA's up to 3.9 now. Must get it up to 4.0 before i graduate!
I want a distinction (4.0 CAP) for graduation gdi. It's only 0.1 more!
I seriously don't get how they calculate CAP scores...
I consistently get an A- for math since Year 1, but my CAP for math is a B+? (4.0-4.4 is B+, 4.5-4.9 is A-)
And god that chinese CAP looks horrible on my transcript.
I have now collected an entire box of Japanese materials, study books and novels.
That white box is full of novels. That Pooh box under the pink N2 book is full of novels. The Kinokuniya plastic bag is full of kids' novels.
Plus a few JLPT books i took out to take this photo lolol.
Japanese book covers (from Daiso)! They're so cute hahaha. They only work for Japanese books though, because they're all in one size, unlike English/Chinese books...
I have another plastic-leather-idk-what-material one in white :D
Somehow got back into piano... Been playing some pop and vocaloid songs after the exams when i had nothing to do lol. I didn't like practicing piano, but i'm glad i completed 8 grades because now i can at least get a shot at playing Marasy's arranges which are soooooo goooooood. (But really hard.)
Managed to play the first page of Marasy's arrange of World End's Dancehall in hostel during post-exam period :DDIt's kind of... bangy... that it's fun to play LOL.
Gonna start keeping piano scores that i print in files!
Oh the last day of hostel was fun. Hahaha.
Dawn and Jing Wei first came over to my room to chat after lights out (11pm++), then we went over to Xinpin's room, and Chen Lin & Linh came over too.
Then the five of us played Monopoly Deal till like 2.30am or something...
I think the first time i played Monopoly Deal was on this really slack day during my first job @ West Coast Plaza xD Played it with my colleagues (what this sounds weird) and their friends.
Dawn said that i was actually more talkative than she thought xD
I think it's just that Jing Wei was there (someone i'm quite close with), and Dawn's talkative...
Usually i will talk more if the other person is very talkative hahahaha. And if the topic's something i'm interested in, of course.
...I have absolutely no idea how my ARP will turn out. I wanted to do something related to design/psychology, but i don't think that's possible...
My group ended up telling the teacher that we wanted a bio/chem project...
And now we have to wait till after the holidays for them to find a project for us... ><
Sian. I really want to do my ARP well. I mean, you only get 1 chance to do it well, unless you want to retain a year...