another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Thursday, March 28, 2013
#386
Choir camp at the end of the March holidays was quite fun, but wayyyyyyyyy too tiring man :(
The first entire day was like running around for the entire day... from 12pm to 11pm...
Luckily the second day was quite short and wasn't tiring. (only until 12pm)

NUS choir concert wasn't bad. Just that it wasn't as good as the last one, which was last year, i think?
Had Yoshinoya for dinner, they were playing Japanese songs! Utada Hikaru stuff and NEWS' Koi no ABO~
Also met Shinkou-sensei (my JCS A class teacher) on the MRT o.o
And i think that apple pie supper that night was the last straw.

I'm now kind of (?) sick. Throat feels terrible. It sort of got better over the past 2 days, but today i keep having this slight fever... like 37.7/37.8...
I wanted to try sleeping it away... but i couldn't sleep LOL. I feel completely fine and awake, it's just that my head feels like a rock :(
I feel hungry, and i don't feel cold... so what the hell is this?! D:
I really hope i'll get back to normal soon... have to finish math summary and study for chem test on Monday!