Sunday, January 20, 2013
#378
This week has been busier than usual. I think. I managed to survive the second session of PE, thank god. But my body's still aching >.> It's like, before this i will only get muscle aches when it's napfa, but now i get them regularly after PE >:( But then again, napfa is supposedly in March, so the suffering will over soon (i hope). But looking at how my PE teacher's so hardcore, i doubt it'll be very different from what we're doing now... I really really hope it's just gonna be light running and then games after March D: I can stand doing random exercises, but not running x.x Oh yeah. I survived. 7. Freaking. Rounds. On the track. The most i've ever ran in my life so far. (though it was not continuously...)Elder sister's wedding!
Woke up at like 6am, but ended up slacking around till about 12pm when we left the house for the hotel... x.x But gatecrash was fun to watch LOL. Then there was that traditional chinese tea serving thingy.
When i wore my wedges, i was all "omg the people around me are so short"... Are there that many people shorter than 160cm O.o? Lunch was quite nice. The wedding cake was fake though, lol.
Lots of photo taking! A lot, a lot of group shots... And i got to play with a Nikon D7000 too~ Now that i'm using the Panasonic DMC-GF3, the D7000 is a lot better in comparison LOL. Let's see, i took shots of the transparent teacup, the prawns and the chilli hahahaha.
Gonna be experimenting a bit with the GF3...
I need to find a RAW converter though, or just get PS Lightroom...