another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Thursday, January 10, 2013
#377: To hell with you, PE.
PE is just making me depressed. And choir too.
Today's PE was just so hardcore that it made me cry, seriously. I completely couldn't take it at all. Most classes did like 3-7 rounds + other stuff. Like seriously? I may actually consider doing sit ups as something i don't mind doing, but running is just out of the question. Yes my stamina is that bad. I wonder if it's because of eczema. OH and there's cross country this year. On the 13th of March. Screw that. There wasn't even supposed to be cross country this year. But still, i completed last year's cross country just fine, so why are they training us so freaking hard for? I know there's also NAPFA, but still. I really really HATE PE, but it's not that i will not do it if it's a mandatory thing. It's just that the training regime is just, TOO FREAKING intense.

Choir. Someone from choir has to go up every morning assembly to sing the national anthem. And because i'm not a scholar or non-Singaporean, i have to go up to do it. It's making me really stressed out.

I think all the factors coming together are making me really depressed. Me finishing all the math revision worksheets but not getting any recognition, getting a D7 for Higher Chinese O Level, the fucking PE training. Well, it's not like i really care about not getting a high score for HCL O Levels, but it still affects me. It's kind of ridiculous though, i got an A2 for Normal Chinese, but i drop to a D7 for Higher Chinese? That just doesn't make sense. I wonder if you can just submit the Normal Chinese O Level certificate instead of the Higher Chinese one though o.o

I think it's been the third time since i really shed tears in school. Yes, school's making me this way. I can't remember the first time, but the second time was during an orientation at the start of the year, when i felt really out of place during mass dance. Yeah.