Saturday, November 24, 2012
#367 A week of back aches
So i started work at SGS this week. Although i was told it was a data entry job, somehow i ended up doing something more like packing. And then everyday there will be back pain. All this hard work, and the pay is only $5/hr. There were 2 other students who were new and working part-time till January, their pay is like $7/hr and they're doing the same thing as me, although for a few more hours everyday. But why am i doing a packing job instead of a data entry one and being paid $5/hr -_- I feel like complaining to them and asking for a pay raise man...Jingwei's working as a school uniform seller now apparently xD
Might join her after the SGS job ends next week. The pay there is like the same and it's so much easier, it's ridiculous. >.> And apparently you won't be working everyday, so that's a good thing? Plus it's office hours, 8am-4pm, so no rush hour after work o/
JLPT is creeping closer everyday aaaaahhhhhhh
I'm finished with one grammar book, but there's still another one with 50 exercises OTL
I really suck at the grammar section asdfdfdkldkjlkdjhglkdjg. But usually i do well in the sentence rearranging and reading sections :3
Oh well. I'll just do my best and see how much i can do by myself.
I have a new ultrabook now! It's a Samsung Series 5 Ultrabook :3
And it's pink, yes.
I'm liking Windows 8 so far. It's so much eyecandy for graphic people like me :DD
You can't use your own picture as the start screen background, but they have really pretty ones to choose from. And you can use gestures. Gosh. Those are so useful.
And pressing the windows button brings up the start screen. I'd rather press a button than move the cursor to the corner of the screen, so troublesome -_-