another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
#375
Got to check our CA marks for math today. I'm happy with them, i think.
As long as i don't make too many careless mistakes for the exam, i should be able to get at least an A-...
Math is like the only thing i care about in school OTL
I used to be better at bio, but i think i like chem more now... o.o
All that memorising just made me not like bio >.>
And we have 2 concurrent bio modules in year 5 too argh!

...I can't bring myself to study for the exams.
Seriously, there's just no motivation at all.
I'm sick of all the studying.
Okay at least i don't have a humanities exam to study for.
And Chinese. I can't stand the language anymore.
The only thing it's good for in my life is so i can read cheap manga >.>
Plus the JLPT study books i guess.
And even so i can't stand reading it even if it's in manga. Not to mention grammar explanations.
There's so many other things i want to do, but i always can't. Because of school.
Maybe it'll be better in Year 5.

Oh and i was thinking of going to see the college counselor...
Kind of undecided on what i should take as major in uni...
I kind of want to take computer science/programming stuff... but i'm afraid i'm not up to it OTL
I'm interested in iOS programming though...
> Wants an app with specific features
> No app fits my requirements
> Wants to program one but don't know how to
Actually i can try using HTML5 to make a webpage app (which can be used offline) but have to learn HTML5 hahaha
My options are probably Psychology, Japanese studies and Computer Science.
The Japanese Studies modules sound very... history-like ._.
So i wasn't very sure if i should take it as major... since i really suck at history.
Oh yeah i'm probably gonna try for NUS. Probably won't be going overseas =u=
Though it would be nice if i could stay in Japan for an extended period of time... (Immersion!)
But actually i have idea how universities work =/