Tuesday, January 1, 2013
#375
Work. Finally ended. I was kind of impatient for it to end on the last few days... Felt so tired and unwilling to even move... Anyway, it's all over! Well maybe not completely over.
Before moving in, we went to Jurong Point to buy new clothes for my older sister's wedding in less than 3 weeks time. We went to quite a few shops, but they were all selling bold coloured "vintage-style" dresses... But we found something cute in the really frilly and cutesy shop, Nana La Reve. Got a top and really puffy shorts which look a skirt. I really like the clothes though. I thought i would look fat in the shorts, but i didn't! O: Was a real surprise man. It's really pretty, but it's full white haha. Anyway, can wear the shorts with other tops after the wedding \o/
After shopping, we went to pick up Jingwei and headed to the hostel. I felt like i was bringing so much crap OTL It felt like i was bringing a lot more stuff than other people LOL. I even brought a cabinet to put inside the wardrobe hahaha. To organise my clothes inside >.>
Hostel dinner was okay. But i think i'm gonna end up not eating vegetables most of the time OTL My mum's telling me to drink the soup if i won't eat the vegetables, but i really don't like soup =/ I can drink a little bit, but i can't drink an entire bowl! Maybe next time i should try gulping it down as if it's a drink o.o Hostel dinner is a lot more than my normal dinner, honestly. There's extra soup, fruit and a drink. Most of the time i only have like 1 meat, 1 vegetable and a drink afterwards.
The hostel shower actually wasn't THAT bad. It's kind of the same size as my house's bathroom cubicle where i bathe. The only bad thing is that it doesn't have any dry area to put your clothes and stuff =/ And it sucks when you're on your period. Seriously.
The Starhub mobile internet works fine, but it takes a few seconds to load a page T_T I'm so gonna miss my home internet... Can't catch up on anime anymore... Can't do a whole lot of things :(
Hmm. I don't feel the urge to scratch when i put on moisturiser after bathing. Let's see how this goes.