Sunday, January 6, 2013
#376: Yet Another New Year
Orientation's finally over. I think the atmosphere for the finale wasn't quite right lol... especially for the mass dance. It was so nice last time when it was all dark, with lightsticks and all... Anyway.School's starting for real now T_T Just finished the math revision worksheet they dumped on us on the first day of orientation -_- I'm considering whether or not to take the chem revision enrichment module, but it's like 2 hours per week... plus it's on TUESDAY. My emptiest day D:
Oh and i got into the Nanao High School exchange program~~ :DD Gonna need to start saving up money for the trip in November! Can't wait~~ The inbound trip will probably be earlier i guess? If not i'll be during my year 6 o.o Aah i really hope i can go to one of the BookOff shops. And i guess i'd need to look up on some places of interest in Singapore? lol. Oh, and definitely must remember to bring a good camera.
...i really hope i don't get my period during the outbound trip though OTL that'll be so inconvenient...
Sister's wedding soon... gotta go shopping soon to get some shoes and maybe accessories o.o I want wedges! Low ones of course LOL. Oh yeah i just remembered i've got a white headband, but it's the thin kind. My outfit is full white... Maybe i should get a thicker white headband...
Time to make some roses! I only brought pink paper with me to hostel though.