Thursday, January 24, 2013
#379
Yet another week is gonna end soon...The quizzes and homework have been piling up recently D: Had a molgen quiz today... Then a chem quiz is coming up next Monday, physio quiz on Wednesday and Math GT on Friday OTL
Our mentor is very, very weird. We have to write a letter to him aka "Dear Mr Lim" letter stating stuff like our character/personality, academics and CCA stuff... No idea how to start without sounding awkward lolol.
I have survived 3 PE lessons! Mega achievement man, considering how tiring it is >.> I can tolerate it now, but i doubt i can when i'm on my period... =.= My whole body is aching again...
Found out that Matthew's on the Nanao exchange program too. Screw that man. Screw you, screwing up my long-awaited trip to Japan. Why do i have to spend it with a person like you, huh? So annoying.
Been taking photos all over school, but mostly scenery and stuff. I would want to take more portraits but haha, kind of awkward. People have been asking me why am i bringing a camera too.
A photo to end the post :D