Wednesday, February 20, 2013
#382
Got back math test... I did okay-ish... i guess. Got an A- at least. I lost 3 marks due to careless mistakes ;-;Didn't do very well for math assignment though :(
School's starting to get busier D: All the tests/GTs/pracs... Physio GT today was as bad as the one in Year 3 :S
I've been getting back into books recently, no idea why. Got Ogawa Yoko's "The Diving Pool" and "The Housekeeper and the Professor" from the library last Saturday~ The Diving Pool was creepy, though subtly so. The second book is nice, but the ending was kind of vague. It has a lot of cool math stuff in it LOL. Ogawa Yoko's stories always have vague endings...like, really really vague.
2 more weeks to the mouse on the keys concert! Can't wait! :D
(and 1 more month to March holidays hahaha...)
Today i accidentally went for this talk that was only for Singaporeans who take physics LOL. There were interesting things like robots and other inventions but it's physics so... hahaha. Got a free pen though lol xD
Chem mind map aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
(and English essay test tomorrow oh man...)