Thursday, February 14, 2013
#381: Happy Vday!
CNY was so boring omg. I was just slacking at home all day long... The furthest i went was to Jurong Point LOL. Oh but i bought like 3 new shorts and 2 new shirts from Cotton On though. I really like the cutting of their shirts, but my arms are too fat to do it justice :( (the shirts have like sewn-in sleeve folds...) CNY angpao haul was a bit more than usual because my older sis got married... We didn't even go out to visit anyone other than the usual dinner party =/Had math test yesterday... Ugh i really wanna hit myself for making stupid mistakes!! I was supposed to use product rule for differentiation for one particular question, but i ended up just differentiating the 2 products on their own DD: But i did that question when i had like 5-7 minutes left so maybe i can let it go D: Panicccccc D: Anyway i really hope i get at least 15/20. Don't fail me math D:
Got back a molgen quiz recently. Did surprisingly well O.o 9.5/13! A classmate was telling me that other people were getting like 5.5/13... Although if i didn't change one of my mcq answers i would have gotten an A- for that quiz... I really need to pull up my CAP to at least 4.0...
Today was the slackest PE lessons i've ever had since the start of this year xD
We ran around the hall for 12 minutes continuously... It wan't as bad as i expected , but i ran at a really slow pace OTL
I have like no homework to do tonight i am so happy hahahahaha xD
Time to slack~ I feel tired though ~.~