another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Friday, February 25, 2011
so-do-mii
omg today's choir session was so epic.
The junior choir's instructor found out how sick-minded we people are.
Coincidently our notes for 3 parts were so-do-mii and when she said it we all just burst out in laughter xD
Seriously, sodomy.
Well.
I think i'm getting kind of lazy to blog about my life.
Oh i managed to complete my bio plant press project in like, 2 days xD
And i think it was -kinda- well done i guess =/
I just love binding my own books =P
I want my Year 2 English Project journal that they took away for some exhibition but never returned them :C
It had chibi Saber on it and i like the binding better lol.

Okay most of the tests are over. (i think?)
There's still projects and a few more tests next week then it's gonna be March and holidays~!
Oh right, there's still that bio field trip mini project thing plus chem project.
Hehe i'm so going shopping at Kinokuniya with Michelle during the holidays~
Only maybe i'm not gonna spend much. I hope.
But there's still Comifest in March D:
Well the one thing i really want to get @ Kino is probably Seven Days 8D

Today i brought my laptop to do chem project...
But we ended up using it for Word Challenge on Facebook and other people using it to chiong bio project LOL.
Anyway, i found some websites useful for chem so it's all good~
Hahahaha.

I feel so sleep-deprived. D: