Friday, August 9, 2013
#405: I'm tired.
Of pretty much everything.Of school, of superficial conversations, of the untidyness of my house, of me being picky about food and just about everything else.
When i have my own house, i'm gonna design my room such that the table is right at the end of my bed like in hostel.
Well I had the Nanao inbound and it was tons of fun!!! :DD
Me and buddy at the airport, sending off the Nanao students :'>
Really wish we had more time to simply interact and chat with them... The only time we had was that one night in hostel after all the activities... and only the guys stayed behind to chat then... D:
Hoping that our outbound trip will be a long one! :D
Must take lots of photos!!! And hopefully we can wear non-school-based clothes >.>
We could only wear school-based stuff during the inbound ;-;
And their inbound didn't include any weekend day so we didn't get to bring them around D:
I'm kind of... worried about food in Nanao orz. Nanao's close to the sea so they'll probably have lots of seafood... and i don't really eat seafood, aside from uhh fish. And prawns if i really have to ><
Quoting from Andrew, "The Nanao guys are so pure, they aren't perverted like us" hahaha
And that's why i don't feel as awkward talking to them :'>
I just fell even deeper in love with Japan after the inbound orz.
Next! Choir NDP rant. God.
Her Majesty can go and die in the depths of hell. I shall not name her.
She basically just took complete control of the NDP performance, ordering us here and there.
And guess what her reason was. "I'm a Year 6 now so i get to bully you guys (:"
Just. WTF.
You're just screwing the performance up.
She choreographed this elaborate row formation thingy which was so goddamned messy wtf.
And then she thinks she's so cool and shit, interpreting the dance on her own and changing it. Then the choir ends up following her which isn't the right dance move...
And why does choir not seem to have a sense of rhythm. Or maybe a sense of dance (?).
There are certain times in the music where you should follow it and put your hands down and not just put your hands down right after your action, just for example.
Idk how to explain properly but yeah.
Well at least it went without any major problems. Though i was just performing mindlessly without much enthusiasm at all. And i was still coughing too...
Sigh... JLPT registration is approaching soon...
I'm starting to resign myself to the fact that i won't be ready for N2 by this December...
And i can't really skip a year at JCS because there's Kanji writing... =/
I hate that i have hardly any time to work on my Japanese. School is robbing away so much of my free time.
And i still haven't started ARP yet. I can't imagine how busy i'll be with ARP...
Screw this shit lah.
I'm starting to really dislike bio. D:
All that mindless memorisation. Understanding is not enough, you have to freaking memorise all that crap.
Whoever was playing electropop (?) during the break between the concert and the finale, good music taste =w=b
Though i would prefer instrumental electro without the vocals...
Like Ken Arai's Last Hope OST.
The OST of Now You See Me is pretty good too :3
/needs more electro music without vocals/
Kino's having a sale again... during the National Day break... when they just had one in the 1st week of August orz.
So tempting. ;-;
Might drop by Orchard's Kino after JCS classes this Sunday...
I kind of want to get a Japanese fashion magazine lol. Only that i have no idea which one is good...
2nd day at home... haven't done much studying...
Next week is horrible. Math test, biochem quiz, CA quiz, HIP presentation, Eng research project...
Plus i have to go trade-in my GC on Tuesday after school... because the place is closed for National Day >.>
This sucks.
