another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Saturday, August 17, 2013
#407


Sian. I feel like i can't relax even though it's finally the weekends and it's even a long weekend T_T
There's english research project due on Monday, so much ARP crap to settle, CHEMISTRY omg.
I have no idea what's going on in the latest chapter Ms Wong taught T_T
I hate periodicity ugh. Oxides. Annoying. things.
I hate wordy subjects LOL. At this rate i'll have to continue studying english in uni >.>
Why does chem test have to be the day right after the long weekend T_T

Discovered an album with songs all arranged into guitar versions by osamuraisan, sung by different utaites.
Rib was in it so i went to check it out hahaha. It's a really nice album ♥
I really like soraru's Hitorinbo Envy in it...
Also caught rib's nama~! He was playing the piano and singing along ;-;
HIS VOICE GDI. Managed to record the nama too :3
He even sang A Whole New World in english at the end hahaha.
I think Japanese music is the only thing keeping me afloat in this neverending pile of crap called school. T_T
I really can't wait till Year 6, when ARP ends oh god.
I can't believe i'm almost graduating though ><
Even though i want to lose like 5kg by prom... i don't think that's gonna happen... (´-ω-`)

I kind of wanna join the Year 6's prom committee... gain experience and i can organise my own prom next year... but idk if i'll die under all the work...
...even though i'm not even taking as many modules as others =.=

I hate it that we're not informed about stuff.
University is like this black hole right in front of me okay.
And why do they only tell us all this important things about ARP only AFTER we got a project huh?!!
Ugh so pissed off.