another me
« »
自分らしく生きていこう
{ No Music, No Life! }
Tuesday, October 15, 2013
#411
Exams are overrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! (since last week haha)
Been catching up on anime, playing a bit of Spirit Tales' new Illusionist class and continuing on that JP book i was reading before the exams HAHA.
And SHOPPING!!! hahahahaha.

But seriously, i get it when they say shopping is like therapy man... LOL.
Idk, it's just comforting haha.

Tried mac's new chicken samurai burger yesterday at Liang Court and got 2 JP books from Kino o/
And went shopping today at Bugis with my younger sis (and mum)~
Splurged so much just today orz. Spent >$100 just on clothes ><
Loot: 2 dresses, 1 skirt, 2 shirts, 1 pullover, 3 pants-leggings (for Japan trip...)
Got a really cute skirt at Bugis Street today! (≧▽≦)
Pants-leggings (idk what to call them??) are the best thing invented man.
I hate long pants, but i like leggings haha. But just praying my leg won't suddenly itch while i'm wearing them -_-
Can't wait for my Japan trip!!! I'm like planning out my outfits and what omiyage to buy already hahahaha!
I kind of wanna bring my red boots to Japan, but they're kind of bulky... :p
LCS wants the people going on exchange programs to buy souvenirs for the entire 505...
I do want to, but i'd have to spend so much just on the class ._.
I'm sorry but there are other people more important to me than the people in my class.
I wouldn't mind giving the entire class a Shiroi Koibito biscuit each but that's kind of little HAHA. (because 21 Shiroi Koibito biscuits will only be ~$15 LOL)

I can't help but feel like i'm trying to escape from ARP...
I HATE ARP SO FREAKING MUCH WTH.
Or maybe it's my group mates whom i hate. Well, whichever it is, it's bad.
But seriously, one of them barely does any work, and i can't work well with the other one. T_T
Sian.

Shall make use of the free time i have now to improve my Japanese :p
(N2 next July here i come!!) (hopefully haha)