Monday, March 7, 2011
homework spam :c
sigh. i feel so spammed with homework.i have all the math tutorials to do and the extra physics questions D:
AND THERE ARE SO MANY FREAKING MATH TUTORIALS. TOO MANY TO COUNT I TELL YOU. rawr.
okay meh. i went to Comifest last Sunday.
And just before that i discovered that my mum took away my angpao money without even telling me anything. Seriously, if that's how you want to do things, it's only gonna hurt me even more. Even something like forgetting to tell me can be a minor issue for you, but it's important to me. I treasure my personal possessions. And i consider my angpao money my personal possession. I don't want to keep asking money from you everytime i want to go buy manga or go out with friends. Now i can't even spam shop at kino with Michelle anymore. Unless, well, my parents sponsor me. But just today my dad lost his job so i don't think it's very possible.
Comifest was not very... entertaining. There were quite a number of artists there since it's a comic fest after all. Most of them were just okay-ish. I bought... a artbook/doujin by mixed artists, a Mikado dollars badge, a Starry Sky Gemini keychain, several postcards (drrr!, kuroshitsuji). I discovered a comic shop which sold chinese manga $0.90 cheaper than Comics Connection lol. I bought 2 volumes of Nurarihyon for Michelle from Comifest. And lol too bad all the outlets are too far from her house =P